One of the many great things about Wood Pellet Grills is their versatility and ability cook in several different ways. While you are using your wood pellet grill to cook dinner, you can also toss on dessert. This is a great Peach Cobbler cook from our friends at Meat Whiskey and M/W Smokers!
1 Cup Self Rising Flour
3/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Melted Butter 29oz Peaches (Jar or Can)
1. Mix the sugar and the flour together in a mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle in a few dashes of your cinnamon.
3. Add a 1/4 cup of melted butter.
4. Mix these ingredients together coarsely.
5. Pour 1/3 of this mixture into your pan.
6. Layer in all of your peaches on top.
7. For easier consumption, we recommend cutting peach slices to be more bite-sized
8. At this point, you can layer the rest of your mixture over the peaches.
9. Sprinkle a few more dashes of cinnamon on top.
10. Then add on the rest of the melted butter.
11. The sprinkle over a couple tablespoons of sugar to carmelize.
12. It’s time to cook. Put your cobbler into your smoker at 350F for about an hour.
Serve and ENJOY!