Selecting sides to go along with your main course, especially during the holidays can be tough. However, once you have a chance to try this Green Bean Casserole from our friends at Meat Whiskey and M/W Smokers, you may have a tough time talking yourself into making anything else!
3 Cans of Green Beans
2 Cans Cream of Mushroom
M/W Smokers Stackhouse or other SPG Rub
Crispy Fried Onions Milk
1. Drain the green beans.
2. Pour you green beans into your pan.
3. Season generously with your rub.
4. Come over the top with your cream of mushroom.
5. Then add a splash of milk.
6. Mix all the ingredients together to a good consistency.
7. Get a nice layer of your crispy fried onions over the top.
8. It’s time to cook. Put the green bean casserole onto your smoker at 350F for about 45 minutes to 1 hour. You’ll want to look out for the onions to get to a nice golden brown.
Serve and ENJOY!