On this Smoker’s Guide to What’s For Dinner, Ryan really delivers on an incredible blend tasty treat: cajun, bacon-wrapped shrimp.
One of the beautiful things about this cook is its simplicity yet incredibly delicious results. This is a great cook to follow along and do for yourself or even share your cooking expertise with friends and family this weekend!
- Raw, Deveined and Peeled Shrimp with Tail – 10-20 Per Pound
- Package of Thin Cut Bacon
- Favorite Cajun Run
- Butt the Kitchen Sink BBQ rub
- Trauma Hogs BBQ SPG seasoning
- Ryan’s Ragin’ BBQ Sauce
- Thaw shrimp.
- Precook bacon until it glistens and begins to render fat.
- Ensure shrimp are rinsed and dried.
- Lay out shrimp flat on aluminum foil or paper towels.
- Apply your favorite cajun rub as a base.
- Apply a dusting of Butt The Kitchen Sink
- Apply an SPG (Salt, Pepper, Garlic) rub as a finish layer.
- Lay out bacon on aluminum foil or paper towels.
- Glaze bacon on both sides with Ryan’s Ragin’ BBQ Sauce
- Fully wrap each shrimp with a piece of bacon. Use toothpicks as needed to hold bacon in place.
- Pre-heat grill to 325 degrees.
- Place shrimp on grill on aluminum foil and cook to internal temperature of 125 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to subscribe or check back for more recipes, and enjoy What’s For Dinner!