3- Green Peppers
2- Red Peppers
1- bulb of Garlic (or one jar of roasted garlic from the store 4 tbsp)
3- white med onion
2- red med onion
1 ½ tbsp of chili powder
¼ cup of black pepper
1 tbsp of White pepper
2 tbsp of salt
2 tbsp of cumin
1 cup sugar
1 bunch of Cilantro
Mesquite wood pellets
1. Start Smokin Brothers Wood Pellet Grill as you normally do, check pellet supply
2. Turn grill to 250.
3. Wash all vegetables and remove tomato stems (not the core yet).
4. Spray the grill with a non-stick spray.
5. Place the tomatoes stem side down on the grill.
6. Lay the peppers on their sides.
7. The onions and garlic should be placed on the core ends.
8. Cook for one hour then rotate the peppers and onions.
9. Remove the vegetables when the skins of the tomato begin to peel off.
10. I remove the skins and the core of the tomato before I place them in my food processor.
11. Mix the dry ingredients into a side bowl.
12. Remove the outside skins of the onions and the ends then put through the processor.
13. On the Green and Red Peppers cut the stem and seeds out then process.
14. Jalapeños cut the stems off then process.
15. If you choose for chunky salsa you may use a knife and a board, but be prepared for a
juicy mess to contend with.
16. Once all the vegetables have been minced or diced, add the dry ingredients and mix
17. Enjoy the salsa. The dry ingredients may need to be adjusted to taste.